My photo
CHARM EASY GOING PERSON.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Is it air starting? looks like it.fantastic rotating third eye (budu esa) with dharma chakraya. Lord buddha showed us ,me and loka palaka,admin when i was in australia.

But third eye was not opened.closed. awukana Buddha.
Only for a 60 second rehersal for us.me and loka palaka admin.during late 1990s Australia ,from lord buddha. Massive air power generation.
It takes only very little time for me to cross approx 48 massive universes and land another sansara ,with humans like us. Far far away.( air craft take off and before takes the weels in,) I have landed saftly to another humans planet.their brain naturally get developed up to nivanaya
level. Fascinating humans, you will meet here not far away. Not really ready yet.
Magic future ahead .
Wish you all happy journey to  another sansara ,live in the near future. (Not that speed though, slower ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a fantastic day.